Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Food for Thought


Greetings from the west coast urbanistas! This is the last week of my vacay before I return to work & I'm savoring every moment. So forgive me for not posting as much as I normally do b/c I'm busy running the streets of L.A. I will post details about my trip & how I incorporated the sacred Urban Addiction Commandments next week. Anywho, while working out in the hotel gym I caught an episode of "The City" which for some reason I'm into although I've never been able to get into its predecessor "The Hills." On this particular episode famed designer, Diane von Furstenberg shared the following quote with Whitney Port:

"Absence is to love what the wind is to fire."

Just thought I'd share this with you as we each confront various challenges in our personal relationships. Def food for thought especially if you're in a long distance situation.



A DVF piece is always a good wardrobe investment BUT remember paying full price is a NO, NO! Instead find all the latest spring & summer DVF must-haves @ discounted prices BLUEFLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment