Friday, March 13, 2009

30% off Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy & Piperlime ALL WEEKEND!





It's after midnight on a Friday & what am I up to? No not getting my party on. I've been shopping online! It's one of my fave times of year known as Friends & Family discount weekend for Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy & Piperlime. Between now & Sunday night you can save each time you shop at any in-store location. They do have discount codes, but if you don't have one just ask the sales rep in the store about it. Given the decline in retail sales I'm sure they'll be more than happy to oblige. I know for a fact they keep several discount cards on their person at all times throughout this weekend. Tell them to cough 'em up & get some for your friends.

Once you have your discount card you're good to go. Now to shop online is a little trickier. You can only make one online purchase with the discount code so you've gotta make it a good one! PIPERLIME is one of my FAVE sites for shoes & accessories. After a short-lived relapse of contemplating a purchase of some $300 Marc Jacobs loafers from 11pm - 11:40pm, I quickly came back to my senses after watching a segment on the economy on CNN. Anywho, I found these FAB Enzo platform sandals already marked down from $130 to $79.99.

Then with my 30% discount & FREE shipping!!!! I only spent around $55 after taxes. Hot diggity! My shoe fetish is satisfied (for now) AND I can still afford to eat next week. I LOVE IT! Happy shopping! Remember commandment #7 - NEVER PAY FULL PRICE! It IS very doable if you're smart and not impulsive.

P.S. The icing on the cake is that 5% of what you spend will be donated to a non-profit. Who said shopping isn't for a good cause?

No comments:

Post a Comment