Wednesday, March 11, 2009

$$$Cash$$$ Moneeey


Ok my fellow urbanistas, I'm sharing my latest clothes selling expedition with you to let you know that I practice everything I preach. I've been making my rounds to my fave clothing re-sale shops with the same two shopping bags for the last month. I hit up a CROSSROADS, a BUFFALO EXCHANGE & two different locations for PLATO'S CLOSET. All in all I've collected a lil under $100 and it took very minimal effort on my part. Each store visit takes about 15 mins, but can vary depending on how busy the store is. Since the stores buy clothes all day, everyday you can keep the bags in the trunk of your car until you're in the area & have time to stop in. What do you have to lose? Or you can just let it all continue to sit in your closet & get more outdated for nothing. You choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment