Wednesday, July 08, 2009

pUnkYfiSh!


Greetings Urbanistas!! Sorry I've been severely M.I.A. but I finally took a long overdue vacay from EVERYTHING but surprisingly my life has been 5x more hectic as an "aspiring socialite." Anywho, the last 3 weeks have taken me to London, Paris, NYC, L.A. & now H-town, TX. In the coming weeks I will share with you some of the hidden gems I've discovered along the way. My first offering is a fashion line, uniquely titled PUNKYFISH. While I was in London I stumbled upon the Notting Hill store on Portobello Rd. & now I'm absolutely IN LOVE with this line. It offers fun, funky pieces that are comfortable enough for every day wear but offer enough eccentricity to get a second look. To bring a little edge to your wardrobe this summer SHOP THIS BRAND ONLINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment