Friday, June 26, 2009

Pounds Only!!!

Wow! Urbanistas...I leave the country for a week & everything falls apart! Ed McMahon...Farrah Fawcett AND MICHAEL JACKSON!!! It's all too much for words. We just need to pray, pray & pray some more. And we need to be grateful for each millisecond we get. One thing certain in life is physical death & it's crucial to treat EACH day as a precious gift.

With that said, I've made the most of my vacay in Europe. Yesterday I took a day trip to Paris. I'm happy to report that I'm surviving off of the same initial money I converted. I began running low Wed. so I got an additional $150 BUT I still have plenty cash left AND I haven't swiped my credit card once! It's possible. Cash only!!! Even on vacay.

I'll post pics & some travel tips once I get back to the U.S. Pray for me & I'll pray for you! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment