Thursday, January 28, 2010

Urbanista D.O.T.D. - FREE Chick-fil-A


I don't eat a lot of fast food, but Chick-fil-A is on my very short list of occassional fast food eateries. After my AM work-out I hit up a nearby Chick-fil-A for my usual Chargrilled wrap when I saw a sign that stated "FREE breakfast food every Tuesday." I read it three times to make sure I was reading it properly. After further research, I learned that several Chick-fil-A restaurants across the U.S. are offering free menu items once a week until the end of Feb. But keep in mind that the freebie days vary based on location and the freebie items changes each week. Each participating location is handling the promotion differently. So please inquire to find out the terms of the promotion in your area. To find your closest Chick-fil-A, CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment