Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Showers = Spring Splurge (Again)


So almost a YEAR ago I told yall about these limited edition Jimmy Choo/Hunter Rain boots. I was a lil' obsessed. I went as far as having my personal shopper call me with weekly updates until he finally got his hands on a pair of size 6s in July. I'll admit I having urban addiction relapses every now and again. But when he called to say he had them I found the strength to say "NO" (although I went back & forth with the decision for 3 days!!). Anyway, I was fine until I recently spotted an urbanista on Michigan Ave. Here I was minding my own biz when she sauntered past me in MY boots! I just had to whip out my CrackBerry and get pics of my boots in action.

Now I can't stop thinking about them. And the kicker? The boots are now retailing for $425 when just last year they were $395. What's that...we're still in a recession? That's what I thought too. But you can find some legit deals on eBay. I'm torn. What to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment