Sunday, June 14, 2009

Keep the Change...


Hey there urbanistas! I'm counting down to my vacation, which is less than a week away. One way that I have been saving money to finance my jet-setting is by keeping a "big girl" piggy bank. For the past couple of months, each week I empty all the change out of my wallet & the bottom of my purse. I found an uber-chic container to stash my weekly bounty in & now that it's almost time to take off I'm ready to hit up COINSTAR. This is a no-brainer BUT how many of you do it! It's easy to turn loose change into CASH MONEEEY! It requires very little effort on your part. Then when vacay time comes you have an extra few bucks you didn't know you had. And here's another thought...the next time a penny/dime crosses your path, take 2 seconds to bend down & pick it up. You've probably stepped over $20 in pennies in the past year!

No comments:

Post a Comment