Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kim K. Shows Us How to "Fit in Your Jeans by Friday"


Hate if you want on Kim Kardashian but you can't deny her fab flawless style OR her extra serious hustle! I mean who can go from being a no-name to climbing the A-list faster than Paris Hilton in less than 5 years? There isn't a person who hasn't heard of the most famous Kardashian a.k.a. "the tush" AND she has one of the finest men in the world on her arm...I ain't even mad. Well Kim K. stopped by "The View" today to pub her new workout video, "Fit in Your Jeans by Friday." She demonstrated some of her workout moves in what appeared to be 5-in kick-ass stilettos. I will say that if I was going to try a workout video it would be this one b/c even though I'm extra crunk about being fit I want to keep my curves & if anyone knows how to do this it's Kim K. Peep the trailer below & CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON HOW TO GET IT:


Kim Kardashian "Fit In Your Jeans By Friday" Trailer from Watch It Now Entertainment on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment