Sunday, July 31, 2011

"Oh Yes!" vs. "Oh No!" - 1st Edition

So we all have those moments when we see something along our daily journey that either makes us say "oh yes" or very emphatically "oh no." I'm convinced (as we all are) that I encounter these moments more often than the average person. In an effort to start sharing my happy,happy-joy,joy & WTF experiences with you, this is the first of many posts which highlights candid snapshots of my personal eye-catching occurrences.

So should I start with the good or the bad? We always tend to enjoy the bad a lil bit more so I'll start there...



There's so much wrong with this picture I don't even know where to start. Some parts of the anatomy just shouldn't be consumed for ANY reason. The fact that people are spending their hard earned $$$ on this "food" is even more disturbing. This isn't even worthy of an "Oh No," how about "Just NO!"

Now, for a bright moment...the Italian Fiat is BACK in the US for the first time since 1984! I've seen several Fiat 500s cruising around LA & every time I see one I say to myself "Oh YES!"



Check out THIS review of the 2012 model which ranks the car 11 out 33 for affordable small cars. The Fiat 500 retails for $15,500 (almost $5k less than the Mini Cooper!) & the convertible is on its way! Get on this trend early.

No comments:

Post a Comment