Friday, August 06, 2010

Christmas Just Came Early: Sales Tax Holidays Across the Country THIS Weekend

The shopping fairies are smiling on me this weekend. Illinois kicked off a 10-day sales tax holiday today & my home state of Tennessee is celebrating ALL weekend (ironically I had already scheduled a visit). Other states where you can escape Uncle Sam this weekend are:

Alabama
Iowa
Louisiana
Maryland (starts Sunday)
Missouri
New Mexico
North Carolina
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Virginia

For a complete list of sales tax holidays for each state that participates & what types of purchases qualify CLICK HERE! Keep in mind that some states "celebrate" more than once a year.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm mad that I didn't read my blogs on Friday. I so missed this! Where was I, Under a rock? I must step my reading up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Isn't that always how it goes. I always miss the good stuff too. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete