Monday, August 10, 2009

The "SUITE" Life on Sale


Howdy urbanistas! While I was reading the Wall Street Journal (I'm trying to expand my reading beyond tabloids & fashion mags) I discovered two sweet deals:

1. If you're in L.A. then you can have a FAB stay-cation at A-list fave SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills. All of the suites are 50% off. For reservations CLICK HERE or call 866-716-8149 & mention rate code "SUITE."

2. Looking to run for the border?? You have a couple of options. TOURCRAFTERS.COM is offering a 5-day, 4-night package starting @ $425 to Rome, $389 to Florence & $432 to Venice. Heck I spent more than that to fly domestic last month! Anywho, the packages include airfare from NYC to your destination, hotel accommodations (w/ breakfast daily) & service charges + taxes for travel between Oct. 26, 2009 & Mar. 31, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment