Friday, February 13, 2009

This V-Day Woo Your 1st Love...FASHION!


Ok I was sooo excited about the opening of the highly anticipated film "Confessions of a Shopaholic" that I went to a midnight show. To my surprise I wasn't alone. It was quite a unique group of fellow moviegoers including all ages, genders and sexual orientations. You MUST go and see the film. Aside from the impeccable smashion fashion which will leave you salivating at the mouth, there are many LOL moments. It is VERY rare for me to actually experience an occurrence of an involuntary outburst of laughter but I did so a few times. What's even better is after you get home you can purchase looks from the movie through Bluefly.com at discounted prices. CLICK HERE to start stealing from Rebecca's closet aka "The Girl in the Green Scarf."

No comments:

Post a Comment