Friday, January 07, 2011

Happy New Year!

Ok, so I've been M.I.A. & I'm a little late with the New Year wishes but I'm BACK! I don't know about you, but 2010 decided not to leave without beating up on me a lil' bit more. Anywho, it's a new day, a new month & a new year! Let the good times roll!!

I did manage to enjoy a fantastic holiday season. I rang in 2011 wearing a DVF find from Rue La La just as the Urban Heiress should.

Now that the new year is here, the party is just beginning. There are tons of fabulous events coming up from coast to coast.

To help you prepare for your one-of-a-kind occasion check out Rent the Runway FIRST EVER clearance sale HERE! Get designer looks for up to 85% OFF! Kah-razy good deals :-)

To complete your look, head over to Beauty Ticket to shop up to 85% off premium cosmetic products! You can thank me later

No comments:

Post a Comment