Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Urban Heiress Apparel Featured on Zane's Sex Chronicles



Don't front like you don't watch! If you don't, then you need to start. I'm a proud mama b/c some of my babies (my FAB tees) made their TV debut on the latest season of Cinemax's hit show, Zane's Sex Chronicles. Unfortunately, I don't have Skinemax but I know many of you all do. Hey, I just got basic cable a year ago! Anywho, Season 2 of the show began back in March, but you can still check out the episodes On Demand. My lovelies are featured on the 2nd & 6th episodes. Here are stills of some of the cast rockin' my creations:





Warm fuzzies to Hollywood stylist Moon McLean. Summer 2010 tee designs are on their way...Get ready for the HAUTE-ness! For more Urban Heiress Apparel, CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment