Sunday, December 06, 2009

Holiday Shopping: The Warehouse Sale


Howdy urbanistas! Soooo November came & went but I'm promise I'm back on a consistent basis now. Hiatus is o-v-e-r. I've been traveling a lot. In the past week I hit up Miami, Grand Cayman, Nashville & now L.A. During my travels I have come across several frantic shoppers who are having problems finding economical but fab gifts for this holiday season. No fear, the Urban Heiress is here! I'll share some of my tips with you in the next coming weeks as we countdown to the BIG day.

My first tip is to check out sample/warehouse sales in your area. You can always find a good deal on designer duds. One of my fave is THE WAREHOUSE SALE. This discount shopping experience pops up in every major U.S. city with slashed prices on some of today's hautest styles in denim & more. TWS has several upcoming events just in time for the holidays. To check out what's happening in your city CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment