Thursday, September 17, 2009

"The Devil" in the Flesh Kicks Off Urbanista Afternoons



Good day urbanistas & urbanistos! I must apologize for my "tardy to the party" behavior lately, however my plate is full & spilling over onto the table. I appreciate your patience but don't think I'm purposely neglected my duties.

For the longest I've had the idea to create a monthly event where my closest urbanistas & I get together for a little laughter, relaxation & fabulosity. Each month will feature a different activity that we can all do together while networking & getting some necessary TLC. This might be something you would enjoy replicating for yourself & your fab group of friends. For the kickoff I invited the ladies to join me for a showing of the critically-acclaimed documentary "The September Issue." If you *heart* any aspect of the fashion world and/or the world of magazine publishing this is a MUST SEE. Even if you don't have a clue about the "glamourous life" this film is still a candid & riveting look at how "high society" impacts big business and touches every facet of the modern world. The film chronicles style ICON Anna Wintour aka "The Devil (Who) Wears Prada" and her VOGUE team as they prep the Sept. '07 issue, which is the biggest-selling issue (to date) of the mag. Check movie listings in your area to check it out. *air kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment